torsdag den 27. september 2012

Preconceived Impression

At school we have done a lot of "pre-work" for the trip so that we have an image of what we are going to experience. Of course I had/have some prejudices against Americans and the country e.g. that they are fatter in general than we Europeans, everything is bigger over there, always great weather (seen in movies), and that they are way more religious.

In one way I hope that I will get a more positive view on the Americans or anyway a different view and learn something from the whole trip - not only about the Americans and the USA but also about myself. I have been travelling a lot before in many European countries but only been out of Europe two times before - in Tangier in Marokko and Ceuta - so I'm really looking forward to this trip!!! I have some assignments I need to write before and some stuff to pack, but I will manage sometime to be able to focus on the fact that I'm travelling early Monday morning.

So until then I have to make sure I get ready for the trip and do all the stuff I have to do before travelling.
We will write you when we get closer to the hour of departure.

Till then - best wishes :)
Isse ♥



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar